Lynrose Place is a perfect destination for you to enjoy the peace and pace of picturesque Stanthorpe and the Granite Belt Wine Country.
The gardens surrounding Lynrose Place were established over 35 years ago
Winding paths of stone walkways have been established to lead you around the many azaleas and bulbs which prolifically flower in springtime. Stop to smell the roses in summer. Autumn is highlighted with red and golden tones as the leaves begin to fall. Even in winter, an enchanted garden appears bringing little surprises – who knows - maybe a touch of snow!
Sit a while on a garden seat to soak up nature in all its glory.
The family-run and owned property is meticulously cared for and features the following inclusions:
- Accommodates up to 6 people
– a queen room with ensuite & 2 queen rooms sharing a main bathroom
- 3 queen beds
- 2 bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen, including dishwasher, microwave & fridge
- Linen & towels provided
- TV & DVD
- Fire place with kindling & wood supplied
- Hair dryer
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Electric blankets
- Car port to accommodate 3 vehicles
- Washing machine & dryer
- Ironing facilities
- Media room separate to lounge/sitting room
- Completely self-contained
- Lynrose Place is a smoke free environment
- Outdoor fire pit
- Picnic table